This thread is a follow up to:
- The CL Short Story Anthology: Vol.5: Download and Feedback Thread
- The CL Short Story Anthology: Vol.4: Download and Feedback Thread
- The CL Short Story Anthology: Vol.3: Download and Feedback Thread
- The CL Short Story Anthology: Vol.2: Download and Feedback Thread
- The CL Short Story Anthology: Vol.1: Download and Feedback Thread
Firstly, as I'm sure you are aware by now, I am very much not @DarkChaplain, however I'd like to take point on this new project and potentially more in the future. I'll follow the same format, since it's a nice one. It has come to my attention that we've not had a true writing project in quite some time, and the writer's corner is beginning to fill with cobwebs and dust. CL, it is up to you and I to breathe life back into this tradition of ours.
Now then, lets discuss what we should have the next writing project over. Some of you might know, but for those who don't, we've had the topics of Horror & Thriller, Sword & Sorcery, Science Fiction, Crime Fiction, and Supernatural Fiction in that order.
Let's choose the next topic here. Poll(s) will be added in due time as necessary. In the meantime, brainstorm.
The Project Timeframe: From July 1st - August 15th.
What we choose to write about next is up to you!
Now go. Let this tradition come back to life!