We suck the joy out of your soul

Join a laid-back, close-knit community of mixed interests Get a free account!

  1. **REBOOTED**Eersetha, The Story Of Your Path!


    #47872012-01-06 23:53:39 *Johtoh said:

    PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD

    Eersetha Is A Story/Thread Game Where You Choose What Actions You Take. The Actions you choose will inflict what happens throughout the rest of the story. SO BEWARE..... and have fun :)

    Helper: Follow To The Correct Number (Which is White Big And Bold)Then Scroll your Mouse Over The Spoiler

  2. #48062012-01-07 00:44:28 *Johtoh said:
    Backstory:

    In a land called Eersetha there was something called magic, and it was very rare. Magic was a solid object and it was sought by very people. Magic was said to have alot of uses and it was said that it was created by an unknown being. There was only one person who obtain magic, his name was Lapiz, and he used it for good purposes. In a era known as the "Quiet Times" there was much peace due to Lapiz ending wars and curing the sick. Though when Lapiz got old and weak there sprouted another era known as "Chaos". In "Chaos" everyone was searching for Magic's power. Aware of whats happening in the world, Lapiz quickly sought to destroy it by turning Magic's power against itself. Unknown of what it would do Lapiz couldn't go through with it. By then he was found by mercenary's and was out numbered. He was able to escape but was badly wounded, in a last attempt to prevent anyone from getting their hands on Magic he used its power to have Magic travel to an unknown spot in the world and hide itself. Thus the world entered a new and dark era known as "Magi".

    The Story Starts With You..
    You wake up due to arguing outside your house. Your half naked and your feet touch the cold hardwood as you get off your bed. "What am I going to do today...." you say to yourself as you sigh and walk over to go take a piss. "I just got fired from my job soooo~~ i have my life back." After brushing your teeth you go to the dinning table, you proceed to eat cereal then something catchs your eye. It reads "Circus helper hiring!". You then think about what you are going to do next.

    A) Go visit the Circus and try to get Hired
    B) Decide to become an Adventurer
    C) Go take a walk

    If you chose A:
    Spoiler (Show)
    Go To #12


    If you chose B:
    Spoiler (Show)
    Go To #8


    If you chose C:
    Spoiler (Show)
    Go To #11
  3. #48332012-01-07 03:11:30 *Johtoh said:

    4

    You decide to cut in line and wait for the perfect moment to cut. A chance arises and you take it, as you sneakily get between to unaware people you hear a “HEY!” you turn and see a giant metal breastplate, as you look up it seems to be a guard. “I saw you just cut!” and you respond with a “No I didn’t!” He then takes you by the arm and drags you toward the back of the line as he says “Cheaters go nowhere in life, now be a civilized person and wait in line!” You then punch is face to get free and say “Losers like you will never get higher pay!” and you hold up his Ruple pouch. As you turn around to run, two more guards cut you off. The guard says “And losers like you go rot in jail.” With a smirk on his face and proceeds to handcuff you. The guards walk you off about a mile and a half from the circus then you hear a loud BOOM. As you turn your head you see a large fireball followed by a cloud of black smoke. The guards respond fast and ditch you to go to the source of the fire. You…..

    A) Run away to the blacksmith B) Go to the source of the fire

    If you chose A: Go to post #1 If you Chose B: Go to post # 16

  4. #48342012-01-07 03:11:40 *Johtoh said:

    5

    You decided you should just wait in line like a good citizen. You head back to the line and notice something a bit strange. You look toward the middle of the line and notice a fight breaking out. It is between two males about the same age. “Must be over a ticket” you think to yourself, and then a chance arises. Most of the people in front of you go to crowd the fight; you take that chance to cut some people. “Well its technically not cutting, I mean they did go out of line.” You think to yourself. After 2 minutes you’re able to get your ticket, you go to the entrance and give the ticket. As you enter the tent you stop to admire the amazement of everything around you. As you look to the middle everything turns white then darkness envelopes your sight. You feel pain rush down your spine and it seems your lying on the ground. Your ears are ringing and you can smell a hint of gunpowder in the air. You slowly get up and open your eyes, everything is blurry at first but once it comes into focus it seems you’re staring at a remarkable scene. There is chaos everywhere and everything is in ruins. The half of the tent is blown off while the other half is on fire. You hear people moaning, crying, and yelling. There is dead everywhere. You think to yourself “….. Oh my god. I have to act!”

    A) Play Dead B) Run away from the scene C) Help others

    If you Chose A: Go to post #2 If you chose B: Go to post #14 If you chose C: Go to post #3

  5. #48362012-01-07 03:12:25 *Johtoh said:

    7

    While thinking, you remember you had a firecracker in your backpack. Though you originally brought it to scare monsters away that tried to attack you, you decided it was better to use it now. You take to out your back then proceed to light it without anyone noticing. Once lit, your slide it all the way to the middle of the line. “One… Two…. Three!” You then hear a loud BOOM followed by loud continuous crackle noises. Everyone scatters away from the middle and once all their attention was on the firecracker you slip your way into the front of the line. You then pay for your ticket and proceed in. As you enter the tent you stop to admire the amazement of everything around you. As you look to the middle everything turns white then darkness envelopes your sight. You feel pain rush down your spine and it seems your lying on the ground. Your ears are ringing and you can smell a hint of gunpowder in the air. You slowly get up and open your eyes, everything is blurry at first but once it comes into focus it seems you’re staring at a remarkable scene. There is chaos everywhere and everything is in ruins. The half of the tent is blown off while the other half is on fire. You hear people moaning, crying, and yelling. There is dead everywhere. You think to yourself “….. Oh my god. I have to act!”

    A) Play Dead B) Run away from the scene C) Help others

    If you chose A: Go to post #2 If you chose B: Go to post #14 If you chose C: Go to post #3

  6. #48372012-01-07 03:12:47 *Johtoh said:

    8

    After you finish eating you decide that you want to explore the world and go sightseeing for the rest of your life. You put on your favorite working clothes, grab your bag, pack a satchel of important items, put on your boots, and walk out of the house. After getting 15 feet away from the house you turn back at look at the house you stayed at for the rest of your life. “Goodbye….” You say as you turn and leave to go sell the house. As your walk to the city’s Housing Admission building you hear ruckus. “HEY WAIT!! STOP THEIF!!” then you hear a loud bang. You shrug it off as nothing and arrive at the building. You go in line for “House Selling/Buying” and pull a number. Almost right as you pull your number pop’s up and you go to desk number 3. A young man that looks like he is in his 20’s ask you a question “Buying or selling?” His voice is a bit deep and sounds like he has a sore throat but you respond with “Selling.”. The man then holds out his hand and asks “Paper work and building number.” You then pull out paper work and respond with “8893025.” He writes down something on a piece of paper, you couldn’t get a glance but you suspect that it is for the house. “Ok, state your reason for selling this house.” He replies while still looking down at the paper, ready to write. “Im going to become an adventurer.” You respond. He writes it down while saying “Ohhhh. Well good luck then! “ The man gives you 15,000 Ruples for it and you walk off. “WAIT!” you hear, and turn your head to see the man standing up waving. “There is a sale going on at the Blacksmith Gregans! Also you should probably join a guild before you leave!” You nod in acceptance, give off a wave, and leave. You then stand outside thinking of what to do.

    A) Go to a Guild Hall B) Go the the Blacksmith Gregans C) Take off for an adventure right away

    If You Chose A: Go to post #6 If You Chose B: Go to post #10 If You Chose C: Go to post #13

  7. #48402012-01-07 03:13:34 *Johtoh said:

    11

    You decide to eat first. After you’re done you then decide to go take a walk. You change then proceed to head out. You put on your boots and head out. While walking through the streets you hear “STOP!! THEIF!!” from around the corner. As soon as you turn to look what’s happening on the street someone runs into you. You look at the person who ran into you, it was a female, you exchange glances and in a quick she is behind you with a knife to your neck. You see guards approaching and yell for help as you start to panic. You feel pain in your temple and realized she punched you “Pretty weak for a girl” you say. You feel her shifting her holding hand to your nipple. Then a really sharp pain hurts your breast. “OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW” you say as she is squeezing your nipple to death. “STAY BACK!” The theif says as shes dragging you with her to god knows where. The guards follow, then you hear “Shi…..t…..” and realized she has backed up into a wall. There are 4 male guards of all sorts of builds in front of you. Then all of a suddenly they charge and you close your eyes. You feel a sharp pain in your face then everything blanks out……….. You wake up and your whole face is throbbing. “Wha-What happened…..” You say aloud. “He punched you in the face.” A familiar voice says. Your try to stand but your legs and hands are tied together. The person stands you in a upright position. You find that it’s the female thief “Once he punched you in the face I threw a smoke bomb then escaped with you here.” You look around and it seems you are in the forest. You see your stuff has been scavenged through. “I’ll be back, don’t do anything fishy.” The thief says as she leaves into unknown. You quickly think

    A) Find a way to cut the ropes B) Wait patiently for her to return C) Hop away for help

    If you chose A: Go to #15 If you chose B: Go to #9 If you chose C: Go to # 19

  8. #48412012-01-07 03:13:50 *Johtoh said:

    12

    You decide that you wanted to try out the Circus once in your life. Before you proceed out the door you eat and change into some nice clothes, grab your bag, and put in some precautionary items which overstuff your bag. While walking to your destination you notice a thief running off with food. The thief was a Female, and just as you were going to chase after her she ran into a pole. You snicker as she gets caught and you proceed walking. When you arrived at the Circus the sight amazes you “Woooaaahhhhh~~~” you say. What you see is a Circus tent tall as a two story building and as wide as the city’s garden (Basically the size of a WalMart). You pass the crowd in front of you and enter. You were just about to pass the veil but then you feel a cold metal hand on your shoulder. “Two Ruples” A city guard says while pointing a register. You show him a nod of acceptance and go to pay two Ruples. As you get to the register you see a long line and figure that it will take 25 minutes to get the ticket. You then think of what you should do.

    A)Wait in line patiently B)Throw a firecracker in the middle of the crowd and wait next to the register C)Cut in line to the next spot in line for the register

    If you chose A: Go to post #5 If you chose B: Go to post #7 If you chose C: Go to post #4