This thread is a follow up to:
- CL Short Story Project 3: Science Fiction FFA!
- The Colorless Short Story Project 3 Discussion
- The Colorless Short Story Anthology: Vol.2: Download and Feedback Thread
- The Colorless Short Story Anthology: Vol.1: Download and Feedback Thread
- CL Short Story Project 2: Sword & Sorcery Edition and
- CL Short Story Project 1: Horror / Thriller Edition!
For the full project details, please refer to those threads.
There we go. A day later than I planned, but at least now you also get a solid, nicely put together PDF version, for those of you who don't want proper eReading software on your machines, or don't have a physical reader.
A whole lot has been tweaked and changed this time around, beginning with the scrapping of the Afterword, continuing with some more edits by me, and ending with the PDF version. Even the cover has been slightly adjusted in the process. Comes to show that this project line is still growing!
Pick your format:
- Most common eReader format, Calibre might be good for reading on PC)
- My favorite, works natively on Kindle, iPad and co have apps for it. Use the MobiReader for use on PC (best experience)
- Most likely the simplest due to the easy availability of the Adobe Reader, but inferior to proper eReader software. This time it is well-polished, though.
Please Download your prefered format, and link interested friends here. Please try avoiding sending the files via Skype and co, if possible.
The reason for that is that I want to observe format-trends and how many people actually access the files. This way I hope to better understand the actual reach of projects like this, and it is nice to give (future) participants an overview of how many people actually cared about their submissions.
The following users participated in this project:
- @Ecstasy - "Posterium"
- @hellstorm901 - "The Final Holdouts"
- @--Jack-- - "More Machine"
- @johan_5179 - "Nearsighted"
- @Kirn - "Following Procedure"
- @Rinneko - "Transposition"
- @Ucui - "Artificial Heart"
- @UmiYuki - "Fruit of Knowledge"
- @DarkChaplain - Organizer / Editor
A big THANKS to all of 'em. This would not have worked out this well without your participation!
I will leave you all to the stories now. Please provide feedback on this thread, but do so with respect and without flaming. Unacceptable behavior may get you excluded from this thread!
I hope everyone's gonna enjoy the result of our combined work!
Already thinking about the next one...