Hello again, Users!
Due to the school/college season picking up again, we, that is Warlock, me and the rest of staff, would like to add an as of yet undecided amount (likely 2 or 3) of dedicated moderators to the team, to strengthen the community.
Please be aware that being a CL Moderator doesn't just consist of having a shiny Mod-Badge on your profiles, but actually requires a decent amount of time and dedication, as well as being able to stomach potential drama, and to put your foot down if need be.
- Why would you like to be a CL Moderator?
- What do you think you can bring to the site as a moderator?
- What do you do in your free time, apart from posting on CL?
- Does your schedule allow you to dedicate adequate time to moderating the site?
- Which project-related content are you interested in organizing and participating in?
- If you could change one thing about CL, what would it be?
- How old are you?
- What is your current/future country of residence/timezone?
- What is your Skype username? (Staff discusses things in a Skype group)
Please keep your answers formal (if possible), and don't be afraid to elaborate! The better we know you and your situation, as well as your motivations and goals for the site, the easier it will be for us to consider you as a candidate.
We will be looking through all applications that land in our PM boxes, and discuss your answers, your site presence, your general behavior and respectability with the other moderators.
The Application Window will be open until Friday, September 5.
This should give everybody interested ample opportunity to consider the job and type out their applications to the best of their ability. Staff will hopefully be able to sort through and discuss your applications in the following week or two, and the administration will announce our picks afterwards.