This thread is a follow up to:
- CL Short Story Project 5: Supernatural
- The Colorless Short Story Project 5 Discussion
- The Colorless Short Story Anthology: Vol.4: Download and Feedback Thread
- The Colorless Short Story Anthology: Vol.3: Download and Feedback Thread
- The Colorless Short Story Anthology: Vol.2: Download and Feedback Thread
- The Colorless Short Story Anthology: Vol.1: Download and Feedback Thread
- CL Short Story Project 2: Sword & Sorcery Edition and
- CL Short Story Project 1: Horror / Thriller Edition!
For the full project details, please refer to those threads.
As promised, here's the Fourth Writing Project Anthology for you.
Once again you'll have the choice between Mobi, Epub and PDF formats, so feel free to choose your favorite way to read these stories.
Like with the third project, the PDF format is very clean and improved, so PC readers shouldn't be at a disadvantage anymore. Of course, the other two formats should still be better for reading in dedicated eReaders, and on phones.
Pick your format:
- Most common eReader format, Calibre might be good for reading on PC)
- My favorite, works natively on Kindle, iPad and co have apps for it. Use the MobiReader for use on PC (best experience)
- Most likely the simplest due to the easy availability of the Adobe Reader, but inferior to proper eReader software. This time it is well-polished, though.
The following users participated in this project:
- @DarkChaplain - "Primal Anthem"
- @Ecstasy - "The Stench"
- @hellstorm901 - "Down Below in Sanity"
- @--Jack-- - "A World Inverted"
- @kamihate - "Bedtime"
- @Kip - "Probably a Devil"
- @Kirn - "Children's Games"
- @Kuroba_Loki - "Dreams Coming True"
- @Rinneko - "Desiderium"
- @Teil - "Happy"
- @Ucui - "ShockTop"
- @vickylannister - "Mantle of a Mortal"
- @DarkChaplain - Organizer / Editor
A big THANKS to all of 'em. This would not have worked out without your participation!
(Even though I'm still grumpy about having to run after a few of you)
The word range is mostly around 4000, so while the number of stories is higher than last time,
the total length of the book stays roughly consistent.
For notes on why the editing took this long, read the Editorial.
I will leave you all to the stories now. Please provide feedback on this thread, but do so with respect and without flaming. Unacceptable behavior may get you excluded from this thread!