gibe monies plz!

Join a laid-back, close-knit community of mixed interests Get a free account!

Parent: The English Thread

  1. #840802014-10-28 16:05:30Rinneko said:

    Yeah. Conventionally, 'colour' is British English while 'color' is American English. Likewise, while the British rules would dictate 'abnormalise', American spelling would write 'abnormalize'. I heard Canadian English is a mixture of British and American though, but I'm not sure.

    If you're interested, here are some vocabulary differences between British and American English.