@Kip and I have been discussing for awhile now the collaboration of the two of us doing voice acting work, be it something moderately serious or more in the vein of dramatic readings (see: Poptart Tragedy).
However we have mutually agreed that instead of finding things on our own we both find funny to read, we would instead extend this to the public of CL. The way it works is you comment in the format of:
- Content to be read.
- Who you want to read it (Jacek, Kip, or both)
- How you want it to be read (happy, silly, shy, dramatic, etc.)
The content can be anything, but keep in mind a few things:
- Length (try to keep it relatively short and if it's a paragraph or so, pastebin it)
- Whether the content is appropriate or not (while lewdness is usually not an issue, remember the ages of people here. Mark if it's NSFW)
- No songs. This is not a singing thread, we've got those.
- Nothing making fun of other CL members.
If Kip or myself are chosen to read something off and we think it's too stupid or rude or lewd then we have the right to deny recording of it.
All recordings will be uploaded to soundcloud.
I'll keep this first post updated with any information changes. Please do not expect immediate recordings. Both Kip and my schedules change and we've both got other responsibilities. We'll try and get them out as quickly as possible but no next day shipping.
Lastly, have fun with this. This is not some huge project or event. This is more my way of giving back to the community I've spent nearly 5 years on. I want people to have some fun with this. Make us say embarrassing things. Make us laugh, make us moan, make us groan with second-hand embarrassment.
(By the way, Valentines is coming up. Perfect time to write some heartfelt message and having someone read it because you're shy, I'm not against doing something for someone off-site if this means loooooooove~~~)