Hello hello members of TheColorless!
Staff has decided to open up Mod Apps again! I'll keep it short and simple here for those looking to get right to the chase. Moderator duties are very simple: You watch the Forum, you watch the chat, you ban the bad people. Easy right!? well i hope you think so
There ARE a few pre-requisites we would like you to have before taking your application into consideration.
- If you are under the age of 18, please think carefully about whether or not you are going to be active or mature enough for the position you are applying for
- If you have not been a member for at least 2 - 4 months, you may or may not be trusted for this position. Don't be discouraged, apply anyway, maybe we like you that much!
With those in mind, please be sure to fill out this application as seriously as you can! No need for long, strenuous answers. Keep 'em brief!
And make sure ALL applications are sent to ME, Kip.
DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATION IN THIS THREAD.
It will be deleted, and then you will have to write everything all over again, and nobody wants to do that!
- Why do you want to be a moderator?
- What can you do that will help the site?
- What sort of skills do you have (drawing, coding, writing, etc...)?
- What do you think you could bring to the community?
- Is there anything you are specifically interested in doing for CL (events, projects, etc...)?
- How old are you?
- What Timezone are you in?
Applications will be closing SEPTEMBER 29TH.