@Noodle. Here's some tips on how to increase the effectiveness of your AR platform because the picture just hilariously and excessively screams out "I'm a FNG!" to the point that I actually felt the need to write this post. Ijs, you probably wouldn't be able to hit shit within 3MOA @ 100m with a real AR even if you tried.
- Trigger discipline. Even if it is a replica toy, that is not a valid excuse. Safety is always a #1 priority.
- Don't "Chicken-Wing". Obvious sign of a unskilled shooter.
- Upright stances make you ridiculously unstable.
- Learn to utilize your sling system effectively. If it isn't a supplement, it shouldn't be there.
- Your tri-rail lighting system is tacti-cool thus easily pointing out that it is utter garbage.
- If your Trijicon ACOG (albeit being a replica anyways) manages to somehow go down with that kind of setup, you would be quite f***ed. The ACOG's fixed 4x magnification is not as flexible as other variable power sighting systems.
- Your stock is supposed be pressed against your body, not your bicep.
- The method in which you grip your 'broomhandle' foregrip = full retard. There is a in-depth explanation as to why but since it would be too long to type out, here is some pictures instead.