Kinda colorful, though we hate to admit it

Join a laid-back, close-knit community of mixed interests Get a free account!

Izic
96th percentile

No badges yet

This user hasn't setup their profile yet. What a shame!


Izic joined on Jul 17th, 2011, since that has made 19 posts that are still accessible today, 0 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, Izic has given 19 upvotes, and was last online on Dec 23rd, 2012.


  • In Your thoughts (For people who know their stuff when it comes to Computer/Laptops)

    Not an "expert" on computers, but from what I can tell it's a pretty good deal. Just got a new comp myself with very similar specs and i'm very happy with it. What are you using it for?

  • In CAN IT GET WORSE?

    You don't have it that bad. I'm an Aussie, and i went to a top ranked Sydney high school. Why have i brought up the fact that i'm Aussie you ask? Well i'll tell you why. Its because the school was high ranked for a reason. The school consisted of 99% Asians. Of the remaining 1%, we had Samoans, kiwis, Lebanese, Serbians, Arabs, and me. I swear to god, by my last year I was the last "whitey" in my grade. Its really hard to find your place in between the gap.

  • In Time To Change

    My resolution is to follow through with my resolution for once. Its going great so far :D

  • In what's your favorite ANime Pilot/1st episode so far?

    @Gazelle No sorry. But i do remember the main character running to school with toast in their mouths and sitting next to the window in class. Does that help?

  • In what's your favorite ANime Pilot/1st episode so far?

    I cant remember what its called, but i remember it was set in japan, all the school students ate their lunch on the roof, and at the end of the episode, the main character watched the sunset on a hill next to a lake. Does anyone know what anime this is from?

  • In Anybody want a laptop?

    Quite nice Trev. The Duo processor and the fact that it is I3 is a bit of a turn off, but definitely worth the price. Ill talk to a friend of mine desperately needing a new laptop if they are interested. How old is it by the way?

  • In ~ The Colorless Olympics ~ ¬°FIRST CHALLENGES UP! TADA.

    I'll join, if you will have me.

  • In Body Modifications/Tattoo/Piercing

    @sullyangel no, fake piercings do not count as real piercings. That should be fairly obvious by the fact that they aren't real. I hope you are trolling. I really do. But to be honest, I don't really think anyone cares if you put up a picture of yourself with a fake piercing or not.

  • In Running out of anime to watch.

    Ah My Goddess!!!!! I know im suppose to be punk, but I love a good innocent love story. If you're looking for something that'll keep you occupied, i hear Detective Conan is supposed to go forever. Code Geass is excellent, but like Durarara, it ends too soon and will leave you wanting more. Going back to some childhood classics can be pretty awesome, so give that a whirl.

  • In Rumors

    The best advice I can give anyone in your situation is to embrace it. Go along with their gossip. At least its interesting that way.