Kittycat joined on Jul 11th, 2012, since that has made 602 posts that are still accessible today, 11 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, Kittycat has given 1518 upvotes, and was last online on Apr 25th, 2018.
@Warlock Coffee is bad for you
Just finished watching ReLIFE, I love it!
w h a t d i d I r u i n t h o ?
Nice man, keep up the running!
Hunter x Hunter 1999 Dub
- Get a job
- Save up money
- Get my own place
- Work to get out of school as soon as possible, so I can get a real job
- Never give up, even when I feel hopeless
- Make a lot of games
- Don't lose sight of what's important
- Keep an open mind
- Don't let people control me
- Don't allow myself to fall to the bottom, before realizing my faults
- Assess myself constantly to see where I can improve both physically, and as a person
- Make time for other people
- Take some time to allow myself to relax
- Make a positive impact on people, and the world
- Actively take time to be vocal to the people I appreciate
- Stop letting myself be distracted
- Don't only live for the moment, think about the future
- Do my best in everything I do
And most importantly:
- Cut down on the sushi
@Grinners is this from a new game? :o
I keep asking myself where I went wrong. I feel as though I wanted to relieve some stress, and hang out with new people, but while doing that, I forgot about the important people in my life. I seem to always have this problem where when something asks for my attention, I forget to give attention to other things as well. I really need to work on that, or at least learn to make the right decision as to what holds more priority. I think I have a lot more problems than I let myself believe sometimes, and I really need to identify and fix them. A thing that's been bothering me, is that I find myself falling victim to being manipulated by other peoples' beliefs. Maybe it's just because I've been very vulnerable lately, but I think it's always been a problem. I feel like I care too much of what my family/peers think, and it really stops me from expressing how I truly feel, makes me feel like I should hold my feelings back, and causes a lot of doubt. I'm a really hot headed person sometimes, I realize now that I should just take a step back, and cool off before doing/saying something that I'll regret / I don't really feel. Also, I see myself being very selfish sometimes, I disregard what others want, and I put my own feelings over theirs. I really need to be more considerate about those things, because I know that how I feel is important, but my feelings don't come before others'. I think I need to grow up by getting a job so I can move out, and stop relying on the people around me, maybe then I could become a better person.