No badges yet
It's minerals! Jesus Christ, Marie!
Nandaba joined on May 16th, 2010, since that has made 156 posts that are still accessible today, 4 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, Nandaba has given 157 upvotes, and was last online on Jun 7th, 2013.
@Yotsuba Fuck you too you dumb niggerfaggot
i miss you
It's kinda weird as fuck seeing you people do stuff in Tumblr and realizing that you were the same guys I love and talked to in here three years ago.
@anon Please respond.
@Clowd_M Jesus H, you're still alive?
@canon Because I'm not a faggot, that's why.
@Hika Just tell me how to find your sweet ass on the Internet so I can quit this site forever.
Fuck off, I'm trying to get some sleep here.
Hi! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Now read the rules and don't make a thread like this again. Have fun!
I've seen smaller indie games go for way, way less than that.
Except not really.
Some things about Che Guevara that not many people know:
- He was an avid rugby and chess player.
- Was a poetry fanatic, specially of the works of Whitman, García Lorca and Neruda. He could recite the Martín Fierro, a 3000-line Argentine poem, by memory. Aside from this he was also a very enthusiastic reader.
- Fluent in both Spanish and French, he also knew a tad of Quechua, English, and Japanese.
- When he wasn't giving out summary executions to traitors to the Cuban guerrilla (something sad, albeit kind of expected as the second-in-command), he would teach Literature to his men. During his mandate in Cuba he formulated a Literacy plan which increased the literacy rate from the low 70% to 98%.
- In school, his favorite subjects "included philosophy, mathematics, engineering, political science, sociology, history and archaeology".
So, his slight sociopathy aside, he was one hell of a self-taught scholar. He also dated a 15-year-old for two years... at the age of 22. Stupid sexy Ernesto.
(Knew Japanese AND dated a 15yo? Man, Che was the original lolicon.)
>paying for college
Btw, if you're using that as a staff member, you're doing it wrong.
This is true.
First of all, that is Lethn's idea
No it was not. The concept of forum muting goes as far as the dawn of board software in the late nineties. It's the natural course of things to implement.
Most of us, however, are well-adjusted, reasonable people.
HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BLIND IMBECILE
Here's a heads-up: A lot of decent users were lost for holding grudges against a particular user. Some were even triggered by their presence, akin to waving a dick around a rape victim's face. This circumvents the issue. Muting is a simple, user-based system to deal with annoying users that haven't quite broken the site rules. It makes our jobs easier, and everybody's lives easier.