No badges yet
- anime/video games lover
- yada yada
Nekoo joined on Jun 9th, 2013, since that has made 40 posts that are still accessible today, 2 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, Nekoo has given 47 upvotes, and was last online on Aug 6th, 2013.
Its rather late, but WELCOME :)
@Shorono Edward from FMA~
I wear my cap backwards, sideways, or normally, depending on the season, I haven't aged a bit since 1997, and my dream is to "be the very best, like no one ever was" ;)
hows about some more forum games? we could either make new ones or revive some of the good ones, then maybe even give badges to people who win the games, if they're the type that can have a winner. for example...
- Count to 1,000,000: pretty self explanatory. we post the numbers from one to a million, with no double posting, and whoever/the first person to hit 1,000,000 wins and gets a badge. then, if the game continues, whoever hits 2,000,000 gets a badge too, and so on. of course, the number could be smaller than 1,000,000 if thats too much...
- Rate the previous poster's username or avatar: on a scale of 1 to 10 or whatever, with comments if you want
- The Person Above me Would be Arrested for: yeah
- Ask a Question for the Next Poster: and they answer it. good for getting to know people, i guess
- Would you rather ___ or ___: and the next poster answers
- State an embarrassing habit: the next poster either admits or denies it
- Two Truths and a Lie: the next poster guesses which of the three is the lie
etc etc etc
reviving this thread
i'm a blonde guy with a super long anime named after me, and u'd better BELIEVE IT
pardon me as i go back to the "weekly discussion" idea
@VivoDePyre For this idea, couldn't we make threads for the popular/new anime and manga etc that are still ongoing, and people could just post their ideas on the latest episode. That way, since the [subbed] episodes come out at a specific time every week, as long as people are keeping up with the anime they should be able to comment within the same 24 hours or so and it would feel less like a "schedule." Of course, they wouldn't HAVE to post everyweek, just whenever they feel like voicing their opinions, so that it would feel less like an obligation.
Kinda like what they have at myanimelist, where people just post what they think about the new episode, post some screenshots, rant about what happened, etc. I personally go to those forums whenever i finish an episode of an anime i rlly like just to see what other people think about it and sometimes collect some screenshots and quotes =)
@DarkChaplain yes, yes. Its gonna take a long time, but as I already implied, its worth the wait. So let's just be happy it IS getting a movie rather than bickering about little things that rlly don't matter. We're both on the same side here :)
@InsaneBoredGame ah yeah forgot about that, but hey as long as he's at least introduced properly and all its fine by me. Guess ill hafta wait a few years to see his scene
@DarkChaplain whoops, got the release date mixed up with somthing else (coming out in aug) :P but yeah I guess wed get it around march or somthin, which is fine by me since its a miracle that they're even making movies for p3 after skipping straight to p4. Now all I need is a devil survivor 1 anime and I'm set
less than a month left~~~ yessssss i kinda cant wait to see the MC's dialogues and all since we didnt rlly get to know him much in the game. i rlly hope they dont just make him an emotionless quiet loner guy =\ although who knows when the eng subs will come out ;_;
PS: and OMFG Shinjiro~~~ cant wait to finally SEE his scene. im gonna cry so hard TT_TT