No badges yet
i hope senpai notices me
Yoshiya joined on Jul 8th, 2010, since that has made 96 posts that are still accessible today, 2 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, Yoshiya has given 98 upvotes, and was last online on Apr 18th, 2016.
You guys--wait. I'm not one to talk.
@acostoss Oh, that must be great. I haven't been around anime "elitists" for ages.
- I don't like NGE.
- As much as I like Assassin's Creed, I can't say the same for its story. I don't hate it, I just don't feel anything for it.
- The 10th Pokemon movie was great. But you didn't bother to watch it because 5-9 were all terrible.
- AnoHana was an emotional and very good show, but I don't think it deserves a 10, much less the title of "Anime of the Year".
- The Naritaverse is fucking awesome. <- only unpopular because it's all about the Nasuverse and the Touhouverse everywhere.
Just listing several anime/manga I very seldomly hear about.
- Dennou Coil
- Casshern Sins
- Youjouhan Shinwa Taikei
- Kuuchu Buranko
- Sora no Woto - Unrecognized for what it really is, as it's been buried under MILITARY KEION jokes.
- Wagaya no Oinari-sama
- Ghost Hound
- Saraiya Goyou
- Tears to Tiara
- Michiko to Hatchin
- Boogiepop Phantom
- Piano no Mori
- Ristorante Paradiso
- Akagami no Shirayukihime
- Shin Angyo Onshi
- Saint Young Men
- Watashi ni xx Shinasai!
- Witch Hunter
- Double Arts
- ALIVE: The Final Evolution
- Bus Hashiru.
- Omoide Emanon
- Oyasumi Punpun
- not simple
Mostly Japanese mythology, courtesy of Okami and Touhou. Some Norse mythology, courtesy of RO.
As for actual interest, I'm interested in Irish/Celtic mythology.
PS3 game cases are semi-transparent. It shouldn't be hard to notice. That is, if the cover has a back. Because out of all the games I have, only Demon's Souls does.
How did you even-- Fine.
Happy Valentine's to you as well.
I'm not doing or drawing anything special for anyone. Maybe tomorrow, but don't count on it.
Fond memories of K-ON.
December 21, 2012
You wake up, and find that most of the people in the world (about 90%) have disappeared.
No earthquakes, no super-typhoons, no survival drama, no zombies, no apocalyptic horsemen.