Johtoh joined on Jul 17th, 2011, since that has made 387 posts that are still accessible today, 39 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, Johtoh has given 424 upvotes, and was last online on Oct 21st, 2017.
Looks to @--Jack--
Goes back to napping
"Huh? This is still in business?"
Studying how to win @rinneko 's heart
I dont really gamble with them hoes
Goldlink is invading my playlists
1: Train two hunters
2: Sends two peasants to gather
3: Train one woodcutter
Current Resources: 0
Personnel: 5 untrained peasants
Hello! I thought i'd try making a forum game! Basic idea is that youre the leader of a small factions, in which the end goal is being the top cat by building up your settlement. There are no winners and losers here. Just something to pass the time. Please do enjoy.
- Everyone starts with 5 untrained peasants, the leaders (you) must teach them what to do (be a gatherer, hunter, miner, etc. etc.)
- Every turn you get three action points. (Each action point is something the player does. Such as training peasants, ordering a hunter to gather food, ordering workers to build something, etc.)
- The results of the actions will be judged by me and other i have assigned to monitor over the game. Most of the time results will be decided on a roll of a die.
- After your turn is done (you made a post), you must wait two turns (After two people have posted after you)
- Please dont post unless its your turn.
- Buildings/Facilities effects will depend on how many resources you use. The amount of time it takes to complete a building will be for every 5 = 2 posts. The lowest tier buildings must be 10 of each resources.
The better the resources the better the tier. Such as Constructing a house with Mud and stick will result in a Mud Abode while constructing with wood will result in a cabin. The difference will result in resilience and number of occupants, which will also increase if there are more resources.
- To attack other players you must issue a messenger. If they accept you can both battle after two posts of the acceptance. If they declined then you can attack after 15 posts.
- Trading is allowed. Same with giving stuff away.
How to post
Durarara. Sorry, im that cat...