No badges yet
avatar credit: maltinerecords.cs8.biz/72.html
(it's a great album!)
quipna joined on Sep 1st, 2011, since that has made 48 posts that are still accessible today, 11 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, quipna has given 70 upvotes, and was last online on Jan 16th, 2018.
LET'S MAKE SOME FUCKING PASTA
TODAY, I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE SOME GODDAMNED PASTA. YOU KNOW, THEM NOODLE THINGS THAT YOU SLURP INTO YOUR MOUTH, MADE BY THAT GREASY, HAIRY, FAT GUY WITH THE FUNNY ACCENT AND A TASTE FOR OPERA MUSIC. NOT THAT JAP SHIT.
- GET YOURSELF SOME GODDAMNED INGREDIENTS.
- PASTA, LIKE SPAGHETTI AND SHIT
- SAUCE, LIKE SOME VODKA, ALFREDO OR MARINARA.
- WINE, RED IS BETTER THAN WHITE, HAVE AN AERATOR HANDY
TOSS SOME SALT INTO A POT, PLACE THE FUCKER ON YOUR STOVE, POUR THE WATER IN, AND LET THE BITCH BOIL.
WHY DID WE SALT THE WATER? SALT RAISES THE BOILING POINT OF WATER, COOKING YOUR PASTA FASTER AND NOT ALLOWING YOUR PASTA TO BE SOGGY ON THE OUTSIDE.
WHEN IT IS BOILING, POUR IN SOME OLIVE OIL AND TOSS IN YOUR PASTA. LET THAT SHIT BOIL FOR A WHILE, STIRRING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS. THE OLIVE OIL KEEPS YOUR PASTA FROM STICKING TO EACHOTHER. WE DON'T NEED NO CLINGY PASTA. WE GOT GIRLFRIENDS FOR THAT. WHILE THAT IS COOKING, HEAT UP YOUR GODDAMNED SAUCE.
WHEN THAT SHIT SEEMS DONE, MUNCH A PIECE. IS IT COOKED, BUT FIRM? THAT SHIT IS CALLED AL DENTE. THAT'S HOW YOU WANT IT. ANOTHER TEST IS TO TOSS THE SHIT AT THE WALL. IF IT STICKS, YOU PASTA IS READY.
STRAIN THAT BITCH, GET MOST ALL OF THE WATER OUT, AND THEN TOSS THE PASTA IN A LITTLE BUTTER.
PORTION OUT YOUR PASTA FOR EACH OF YOUR GUESTS, GIVING EXTRA TO THAT HOT BITCH YOU'RE TRYING TO GET WITH.
POUR YOUR HEATED SAUCE OVER TOP OF YOUR PASTA.
POUR SOME GLASSES OF RED WHINE, MAKE SURE TO USE AN AERATOR FOR BETTER FLAVOR.
CHOW THE FUCK DOWN.
THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE PASTA. GO AND MAKE SOME, AND BE ROLLING IN ALL OF THE BITCHES.
BITCHES LOVE PASTA AND WINE AND OTHER ITALIAN SHIT.
- GET YOURSELF SOME GODDAMNED INGREDIENTS. YOU'LL NEED:
YOU SAW IT IN CHAT, NOW GET IT IN MORE EASILY DIGESTIBLE THREAD FORM.
THAT'S RIGHT, IT IS TIME FOR
CAPSLOCK COOKING TECHNIQUES: THE THREAD!
INDEX OF BADASS RECIPES:
IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST IN THIS THREAD, YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE RULES, BRO.
- USE FUCKING CAPS, IF IT WASN'T ALREADY APPARENT
- POST A RECIPE IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A NEW REPLY
- PROPERLY STYLE YOUR POSTS WITH MARKDOWN. BBCODE IS OK , BUT YOU'RE A PUSSY FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT USING IT.
- IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT ON A CERTAIN RECIPE, CLICK TIMESTAMP (THAT TIME/DATE THING AT THE TOP OF POSTS) AND REPLY TO THE POST DIRECTLY. DO NOT MAKE A NEW REPLY IN THE THREAD FOR COMMENTS. NEW REPLIES ARE FOR NEW RECIPES ONLY.
- SPELL CORRECTLY, FUCKER. TYPOS HAPPEN, BUT IF I CATCH YOU TLKIN LIEK DIS I WILL SLAP YOUR SHIT.
- LIKE THE THREAD AND MARK THE POSTS AS HELPFUL IF YOU LIKE THEM. USE THE GODDAMNED FEATURES, THEY MAKE SHIT BETTER.
Wow, way to be an ass to @DSP. Have you even seen his art?
As I understand it, most of A&C is CL people. It's been advertised on here quite a bit, and it seems like DSP, YumiToho, Arachne, and a couple others have accounts there. Hardly a broken bond or form of traitorship.
And I will promote you by mentioning you on my profile page
Totally great compensation, man.
I am a mean person, so maybe I could harass someone you don't like for you :).
Dunno if this fits the rules, actually. You'd probably want to take it up with a mod or something, to not get yourself in trouble.
Oh, and it isn't exactly good form to tell people to "go away" in a thread in which you are begging for others to make you some free art. Beggars cannot be choosers, and I think that Artists&Clients fits the bill pretty damn well.
Maybe I'll draw something for you.
Not bad at all!
I'd suggest adding the "drums_and_bass" and "electronic_music" tags to your post.
Rouge-likes aren't particularly well-known (sadly ;w;), so maybe you ought to quote wikipedia in your first post.
I am a huge pan of Baldr's Gate, myself.
That awkward moment when people think that logical fallacies are worth anything in a proper debate.
Also, when people dismiss tested evidence for their own perceptions, and regard the latter as fact.
Image by @Jacek
Lookin' for love? Let Papa Quipna help you! Fill out this form with your information and find other CL users like you!
* **Name**: * **Age**: * **Gender**: * **Location**: * **Orientation**: * **Interests**: * **Looking for**:
If someone were to fill this out, they'd type this into their reply box:
* **Name**: Jovan Hanes * **Age**: 17 * **Gender**: Male * **Location**: Dodge, Kansas, USA * **Orientation**: Bisexual * **Interests**: Anime, Manga, Generic Stuff * **Looking for**: Friendship and love and happiness
Which would look like this:
- Name: Jovan Hanes
- Age: 17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Dodge, Kansas, USA
- Orientation: Bisexual
- Interests: Anime, Manga, Generic Stuff
- Looking for: Friendship and love and happiness
As a disclaimer, I am not liable for anything bad that may happen to you from meeting strangers you met online. Be careful about who you speak with and who you give your info out to.
This is a thread to find friendships and possibly something more, nothing else.