No badges yet
- Open the door.
- Get on the floor.
- Everybody walk the dinosaur.
Trev joined on Jul 25th, 2011, since that has made 714 posts that are still accessible today, 53 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, Trev has given 853 upvotes, and was last online on Mar 16th, 2014.
1) The Koreans haven't been stomping as much as the people had expected, we've seen OMG beat SKT1 and Gambit defeat Samsung Galaxy Ozone.
2) Lemondongers aren't to be underestimated. They backed up their success in the Euro LCS by beating out GG.EU and going blow for blow against SKT1 early in the game.
3) Vulcan Twerkbargains is a force to be reckoned with. After defeating Fnatic in what is widely regarded as an upset, and keeping their composure against SGO despite losing in the end.
4) Despite clinching a win against the underdogs GG.EU, TSM still has not defeated a single korean team in their competitive history. Their disappointing performance in D1 against OMG may mean that TSM feels out of their element playing against foreigners. Will they finally defeat the Koreans this year?
5) OMG indeed! The Chinese giants take the world by storm by heavily outclassing SKT1 and defeating the crowd favorite, TSM.
6) The Russians bring back a spark of the invincibility they showed in season 2 by going 2-0 against Galaxy Ozone, and always being 1 step ahead of Mineski. Perhaps Russian boot camp with a little belt-scolding payed dividends.
7) Everyone loves an underdog story, but perhaps it wasn't meant to be. Underdogs Mineski and GG.EU go 0-2 on their first day, despite having some sparks of true potential.
8) Having casters and pros weigh in on their thoughts really adds to the experience and increases the professionalism of not just LoL, but the evolving E-Sports scene in general. There were some overall hilarious exchanges and several shots fired.
9) Faker-Senpai! Leading up to worlds, no-one knew if Faker would be able to prove that he is one of, if not the best, mid players in the world. All doubt is eliminated now as he led SKT1 to a victory, yet still played extremely solid in their loss against OMG
10) How emotional the players are when it comes to S3 Worlds. we've seen several actions of passion, anger, disappointment, and pride with every win and every loss thrown at the teams! GG! Looking forward to day 2.
I like the Delta - because symbol - Omega logo. Clever.
Go Cutlass > Greaves > Stinger > BotRK > Nashor's and then build GA or Moonflair Spellblade depending on the map. Last two items are up to you.
HABEEB IN URSELF
in this pic saint is telling someone why blenheim ginger ale (also pictured) is the best because it melts your face off.
also someone brought the smite icon printed on a piece of paper but saint signed it right on the edge. can't even hit smite irl
Bump for President Putin's Letter to the American People as published in the New York Times.
SaintVicious is coming to my school's LoL club meeting tomorrow. What are some good questions for a pro jungler?