Trev joined on Jul 25th, 2011, since that has made 719 posts that are still accessible today, 54 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, Trev has given 858 upvotes, and was last online on Dec 9th, 2014.
OMG SPIKE DIES WHAT SPOILERS
As we’ve been working on bringing Steam to the living room, we’ve come to the conclusion that the environment best suited to delivering value to customers is an operating system built around Steam itself. SteamOS combines the rock-solid architecture of Linux with a gaming experience built for the big screen. It will be available soon as a free stand-alone operating system for living room machines.
It looks like Valve's Linux support before now has all been positioning for SteamOS. Since they've got two more announcements coming up, I suspect they're going to announce a new hardware device designed for SteamOS as well. They've got some interesting proposals for sure. What do you guys think?
I'd say the high mark for WoW was Wrath, and Mists of Pandaria was when they jumped the shark. And it's sad how predictably MMO creators ruin their games, but it's inevitable.
WoW took some pretty serious liberties with the lore in the name of balance in Wrath (tauren druids? really?) but those had a valid gameplay reason and were tolerable. Cataclysm had a lot of potential but Deathwing just wasn't all that interesting. Now Garrosh taking over the Horde and Jaina going fucking crazy, though, that was too far.
The only way to improve is to play. Though I think playing with Gold - Diamond players every day in normals has really helped
In a letter to subscribers today, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning developer Mythic announced the game's closure, effective December 18th, 2013.
"Unfortunately, as with all licensing deals they do eventually come to an end," the letter to subscribers reads, indicating it would disable auto-renew on accounts and discontinue the sale of three month game time codes, in anticipation of the closure. "We here at Mythic have built an amazing relationship working with [Warhammer IP owner] Games Workshop... We thank you again for your dedication and support over the last five years."
Mythic closed its previous Warhammer MMO, Wrath of Heroes, in March of this year.
"Warhammer despite its flaws was a valiant effort into the MMO space," said producer Carrie Gouskos in a company blog post timed in conjunction with today's announcement. "Some of the most talented people in gaming made Warhammer possible. They worked insanely long hours, and they put their heart and soul into trying to make this beautiful IP a living and breathing universe."
1) The Koreans haven't been stomping as much as the people had expected, we've seen OMG beat SKT1 and Gambit defeat Samsung Galaxy Ozone.
2) Lemondongers aren't to be underestimated. They backed up their success in the Euro LCS by beating out GG.EU and going blow for blow against SKT1 early in the game.
3) Vulcan Twerkbargains is a force to be reckoned with. After defeating Fnatic in what is widely regarded as an upset, and keeping their composure against SGO despite losing in the end.
4) Despite clinching a win against the underdogs GG.EU, TSM still has not defeated a single korean team in their competitive history. Their disappointing performance in D1 against OMG may mean that TSM feels out of their element playing against foreigners. Will they finally defeat the Koreans this year?
5) OMG indeed! The Chinese giants take the world by storm by heavily outclassing SKT1 and defeating the crowd favorite, TSM.
6) The Russians bring back a spark of the invincibility they showed in season 2 by going 2-0 against Galaxy Ozone, and always being 1 step ahead of Mineski. Perhaps Russian boot camp with a little belt-scolding payed dividends.
7) Everyone loves an underdog story, but perhaps it wasn't meant to be. Underdogs Mineski and GG.EU go 0-2 on their first day, despite having some sparks of true potential.
8) Having casters and pros weigh in on their thoughts really adds to the experience and increases the professionalism of not just LoL, but the evolving E-Sports scene in general. There were some overall hilarious exchanges and several shots fired.
9) Faker-Senpai! Leading up to worlds, no-one knew if Faker would be able to prove that he is one of, if not the best, mid players in the world. All doubt is eliminated now as he led SKT1 to a victory, yet still played extremely solid in their loss against OMG
10) How emotional the players are when it comes to S3 Worlds. we've seen several actions of passion, anger, disappointment, and pride with every win and every loss thrown at the teams! GG! Looking forward to day 2.
I like the Delta - because symbol - Omega logo. Clever.
Go Cutlass > Greaves > Stinger > BotRK > Nashor's and then build GA or Moonflair Spellblade depending on the map. Last two items are up to you.
HABEEB IN URSELF