Momimochi joined on May 15th, 2010, since that has made 1982 posts that are still accessible today, 12 of which are threads. Helping shape the community, Momimochi has given 2068 upvotes, and was last online on Mar 12th, 2014.
regardless four or threesome, I'm calling sketch or line. I cannot color. I cannot background.
I AM. I AM. I'M JUST COPING WITH PTSD RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL.
Does it involve BL and Levi.
Yes, I'm retarded like she is.
I started watching Nichijou just because she looks like me IRL.
I threw up a little.
I cried in despair for humanity.
And I was done with this life.
SOMEONE LOCK THIS TWO YEAR OLD NECROBUMPED THREAD. MODS. WHERE ART THOU WHEN IN NEED.
I found a thing
Warlock. Did you just dig up the last mod app thread and c/p?
Akagi Sena of Oreimo
Nothing to hide, because even a very close friend of mine said that this girl is a literal 2D copy of me.
Did you ever connect to or like a character so much, you started thinking, or acting, or talking, or dressing up like that character? And if so, which character was it and how bad was your chuunibyou?
- K-ON! got me into learning the guitar and drums. I only succeeded the guitar.
- While I already enjoy jazz, Sakamichi no Apollon made me play jazz on the piano.
- I was once obsessed with symmetry back in the days of Death the Kid.
- I used to run like a retard in grade 1 or 2 because Naruto did it.
- I was a shit. Sasuke taught me to be a even bigger shit to my friends in grade 1 or 2 with backstabbing.
- Hikari in Special A got me into washing the rice until the water is not clouded.
- Switch Girl taught me that all girls are two-faced bitches who really aren't what they seem to be. I still follow this train of thought.
- Lovely Complex taught me that even though height doesn't matter when two people are in love, it will still be ridiculous to look at and fucking Japanese men are goddamn short but mangaka everywhere seem to like boosting the height average by at least 5 inches.
- Prince of Tennis once got me into Tennis. I quit shortly.
- Detective Conan got me into Sherlock Holmes. I am now a loyal fan of the Sherlock collections.